Communication has evolved in many different ways throughout time and in business it is always essential to have an effective mode of communication internally and externally. When we say internal it is being able to have a simple but pithy way of disseminating information that is relevant to the day to day function of each area and external is how the company is able to share information with potential consumers using minimum resources. With technology that has played a very important role on how people can communicate today, what took 15 days to be delivered now only takes 15 seconds or even less.
There are new technologies popping up in this generation. New types of medium on how to effectively communicate and taking into consideration any possible barrier that may occur. Here we have a list of five new techs that are deemed necessary in any company.
- Email – these are messages that are distributed electronically from one user to one or more recipient via a network at least that is how Google defines it. Emails are essential; this medium has proven itself to be a major contributor in different types of marketing programs. This type of communication is what most companies prefer when reaching out to their target markets and clientele.
- SMS Messaging – cell phones have become one of our primary methods for long and short distance communication and text messaging is the easiest and most accessible way to distribute information since the fact is that most, if not all, people already have cell phones.
- Voice Call – perhaps the most effective way to communicate would still be through a verbal conversation. There are platforms that also make use of video calling or video chatting which is quite convenient.
- Computer Telephony Integration – pretty much self-explanatory. CTI allows interactions on a telephone and computer to be coordinated.
- Voice over Internet Protocol Phone System – CTI is just an introduction to this new type of technology which integrates telephone and computer activities giving the user easy access and efficient information handling.
The use of these technologies has been very much the life of every company because without effective communication all would be in chaos. Today, outsourcing has become the main solution to decrease not only fixed expenses but also expenses in manpower acquisition. Most Business Process Outsourcing companies or BPOs make use of Voice over Internet Protocol due to its cost-effective characteristics that are greatly beneficial. Business VoIP phone is truly essential providing businesses with capabilities to virtually enhance communication within the working environment at the same time providing potential consumers and existing customers the satisfaction they expect in terms of salesmanship and resolving product-related issues. Indeed, new technology continues to take a huge part in improving information dissemination. It also continues to evolve giving the people convenience and accessibility to any information they want that is publicly available. These advantages give businesses the ability to grow and all they have to know is where they can position themselves in the market.